Big Motion, babyish size. The 4moms Rockaroo provides front-to-back gliding motion that babies adulation in a bunched size. The bland gliding motion of the Rockaroo soothes your babyish like you do back abating them in your nursery glider or agitation chair. Its sleek, avant-garde architecture is one-third the admeasurement of acceptable swings so the Rockaroo looks abundant in your home! The new 4moms Rockaroo appearance a air-conditioned cobweb bolt with a soft, breathable apparent to aerate airflow and accumulate the babyish air-conditioned and comfortable.
The Rockaroo is advised with a aback band consisting of a 3D air cobweb bolt that provides added breathability and airflow, while the advanced band is a smooth, nest-knit bolt that provides cooling comfort. The adapted architecture appearance beginning and avant-garde colors. The aerial toy adaptable reflects these adapted colors with reversible, disposable toy assurance to accumulate the babyish entertained.
The Rockaroo is an babyish bench acclimated to comfort, soothe, and absorb your baby. It is not a sleeper, nor advised for brief sleep, back it is neither a collapsed apparent (there is consistently a slight recline) nor a close surface, as recommended by pediatricians. Never leave your adolescent unattended.
- Front to a aback gliding motion
- Compact size; 1/3 the admeasurement of acceptable swings
- 5 speeds
- MP3 compatible
- Toy adaptable with reversible, disposable toys
- Easy to remove, apparatus washable seat
- 3-point harness
- AC Adaptor (no batteries required)
- Supports up to 25 lbs (or until babyish can sit up unassisted)
- Brand: 4moms
- Dimensions: 16.5 x 29.6 x 27.5 inches
- Weight: 15.87 lbs
- Color: Blah Classic
- Maximum Weight Recommendation: 25 lbs
- Minimum Weight Recommendation: 6.00 lbs
- Motion & Speed: Aback and alternating gliding motion and 5 speeds
- Seat Bolt Material: Smooth, nylon fabric, apparatus washable
- Power: AC adapter, no batteries required
- Material Type: Nylon Fabric
- Care Instructions: Apparatus washable seat